Robot:bit Expansion Board Support Scratch &Python Programming for 18650 Lithium Rechargeable Battery
- List PriceUS$23.99piece
- Sale PriceUS$19.99piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
* The silicone protective case for your reference. Please click product id 1281838.
● Robotbit is an excellent robotic expansion board specially designed for Microbit by KittenBot team.
● It has a powerful ability to drive DC motors, stepper motors, servos, and onboard buzzer and RGB pixels and release all valid IO from microbit, with support the most common electronics module in the market.
● It comes with 18650 battery holder, integrated lithium battery boost, charging and protection chip.
● Support for external power input.
● Mechnically support for KittenBot robotic chassis and LEGO technical slots.
● The powerful drive capability and built-in battery make DIY more convenient and free.
● We have received unanimous praise from the school teacher training institutions and individual enthusiasts.
● It is an excellent choice for your robotic projects based on Micro:bit!
● Does the product need programming software? What kind of programming software is required?
● Yes, it needs the programming software. Makecode can work at it.
● The 3D printed protective case can suit for this board.
- Dimensions: 78mm x 57mm x 23mm
- PCB Thickness: 1.5mm
- Small mechnical hole: 3.0mm
- Big mechnical hole: 4.8mm
- 18650 battery voltage: 3.7V
- USB input voltage: 5V
- VM pin max ouput: 1A (with onboard battery)
- External Voltage Input (the green termial): 5V (only supports 5V input, do not connect over 5V, maximum current supports 3A)
- Supported software:
- Available Coding platform: Kittenblock(based on Scratch3.0) or Makecode and python(Mu editor in microbit mode)
Lithium battery charging method note:
1. Directly connect the data cable with the mini car USB data port, and keep the switch in an open state.
2. unplug the battery, please use the more reliable quality charger, the battery is full stop charging, the battery is insufficient, please immediately charge, otherwise the lithium battery is very easy to damage or even scrapped.
1 x Robot:bit expansion board (without BBC Micro:bit board & battery)